COURSE TUTORS: Khalil Hussein & Dr Raabiha Maan
· Understand why and how pain occurs
· Understand pain and injury in dentistry
· Understand and gain practical skills in how to mitigate injury over a lifetime of dentistry.
· Understand and gain practical skills in maintaining joint health.
· Understanding the use of language when dealing with patients in pain.
Understanding the use of motivational interviewing for dealing with patients in pain.
· Using powerpoint -discussion on pain science and use of language.
· Using powerpoint- discussion pain and injury in dentistry
· Practical with explanation (maintenance, flexibility and capacity to mitigate injury)
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist
- General joint health